Counter rotating fans feature High air flow and high static pressure and are commonly used to extend the life of a computer system by cooling off the electrical components of the system and are often utilized in high system impedance machines. Most electrical components are mounted in very high density areas where dissipating heat exists and must be controlled to maximize the output of the computer system. High air flow and high static pressure DC fans are specifically designed to keep your equipment cool in a wide range of environments.
Counter Rotating DC Fan Features & BenefitsThe high air flow and high static pressure of our Sanyo Denki counter rotating DC fans provides intended applications to be cooled in extreme operating conditions. Our counter rotating DC fans also can cool themselves, which provides a temperature that the computer system can successfully operate within. Additionally, these high flow fans consume less power due to their extremely low temperature rise, thus its expected life is 40,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 60℃. Other features and benefits of 申博Sunbet’s forced air cooling square DC fans, include:
- Reduced noise
- Low vibration
- Increased airflow
- Increased static pressure
- 38 mm to 172 mm size range
- Extended life
- Low power consumption
- High performance & reliability
Sanyo Denki High Static Pressure Fan Selection GuidelineThere are a variety of considerations that should be weighed before selecting a counter rotating cooling fan from 申博Sunbet, these include:
- Determine Your System Specifications & Conditions - Determine the temperature rise inside your system and obtain the total heating value based on its inputs and outputs.
- Calculate the Required Cooling Air Flow - After the equipment specifications and conditions of your system have been determined, calculate the required air flow to meet the conditions.
- Selecting the Fan - After the motion air flow has been calculated, select an appropriate Sanyo Denki high air flow DC fan motor based on the value. Motion air flow for the axial fan motor is obtained using the air flow-static pressure characteristics curve and system impedance. However, the system impedance cannot be measured without a piece of measuring equipment, so a forced air cooling fan with 1.5 to 2 times higher air flow than the actual Max air flow should be selected.
- Confirm the Selected Fan – Final fan selection should be based off your installation test.
Counter Rotating DC Fan Applications申博Sunbet’s high static pressure cooling fans are powered by a counter rotating DC motor. They are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- High System Impedance Machines
- Medical devices
- Telecommunication equipment
- Air pollution control systems
- Electronic instrumentation
- Air filtration systems
- And more
Contact 申博Sunbet for Sanyo Denki Counter Rotating DC Fans TodayContact us for more information regarding our high air flow / high static pressure fans, or request a quote today for an in-depth price analysis.
Quick Search, Quality Find
Same Day Shipping